I am having some problems with your posts. For me they are not simple enough. We with this disease really have problems with professional type language. This is not a complaint, just telling you my side when I read your posts. I know your site is for caregivers and to help them. But I know a few of us with AD that read your blog, they may also have this problem. I still consider you a friend, even is you are a shrink. That does not make you bad. My day today is, I sucked up my blog, brain is shrinking and so is my understanding of what I read or attempt to.
God Bless You My Friend,
- ► 2011 (24)
- Library Thing and Good Reads Reviews
- To Dr. Joe
- Driving with Alzheimer's Disease
- Effexor Wishes and Seroquel Dreams: My Place for P...
- Why is bipolar a stigma but not depression?
- They Say Phsyc's Know What They Are Doing!
- Health Care Reform
- Hello all. Just a quick blog and an excuse to upl...
- WTCM 580 AM Traverse City, Michigan
- Joe Potocny Living With Alzheimer's Blog
- ▼ April (10)