Thursday, April 15, 2010

They Say Phsyc's Know What They Are Doing!

Hello,
My name is Joseph Potocny, you see Dr. Joe and I have known each other for sometime now. But let us question his sanity, he is a MD I am an AD (Alhziemers person) and have FTD as well. Now who knows more him on the far left or me on the gentle right.

I thank Doc for asking me to blog here, I guess he is ready to be punished for the well shall we say less than upstanding life he has led. Not true, he is a good guy. 

I have had the disease for over 3 yrs confirmed, by the time you know whose professsion would listen to me. So today like many days has been filled with times of where the hell am i and what am i doing.  I was going to do this as a video, but he told me creatures were not allowed to appear in person.  I read docs' blog daily as he makes posts, some I just do not understand, that is the way it is. Others he is right on.  See he was a victim of this disease on the other side and could not understand why his mom was leaving him. I live on the other side of the tracks and do not understand why people are leaving my brain and world. By the way Doc and I are getting married next week last I knew.

I hope to be back latter, but with a more direct post that I do as normal. Just to prepare you visitors and friends of Dr. Joe, I am very blunt and not always choosey about my words. Nor do I use spell check.  Read his book, I think you will find solace and vindication in it ( wow big words ) must be getting late.  I needed help from my wife with my thought processs on trying to understand it. But I need help in finding the bathroom.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
Joe

2 comments:

karen said...

I love your blog joe and I love the Doc's. Glad to see you two together. The both of you have helped me in so many ways. Thanks.

Joseph J. Sivak MD said...

Hey Joe,
Thanks for the commentary. Your humor remains unprecedented. I must defend myself however, I am not on the far left, at least not politically. I used to be when I had no responsibilities as a student and I could actually afford to be.
As far as our marriage, I must speak to my wife, being the commitment kind of guy I am and all.
You keep on blogging, and perfecting that humor. Your light shines my friend.

Talking about the book with the Lake Superior wind....... a calm day